New General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came into force on 25th May 2018.
GDPR will replace the Data Protection Act 1998 and is designed to strengthen the safety and security of all data held within an organisation, and make sure processing and storage procedures are consistent.
It is important that you understand your rights under the GDPR; you have the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data that the school holds.
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
- Object to your personal data being processed
Privacy Notice Pupil Information
Subject Access Request Form
Data Protection Policy Nov 2019
Data Breach Procedure Nov 2019
In order to operate effectively and fulfil its legal obligations, Netherseal St.Peters Church of England Primary School needs to collect, maintain and use certain information. All such personal information will be obtained, handled, processed, transported and stored lawfully and correctly, in accordance with the safeguards in the GDPR (2018)
Our school Data Protection Officer is Jonathan Farmer
Please click the links below:
Learning for Life
Parent Questionnaire 2017
Policies & Documents
Provision for Pupils with SEND
Pupil Premium Funding
P.E. & Sport Funding
Meet the Staff