A group of children from Y3-Y6 attended anti-bullying training. After receiving their training, they become 'Anti-Bullying Ambassadors' for our school. In their role, they help educate their peers on bullying, lead on anti-bullying campaigns, promote a culture which celebrates and tolerates difference and help keep their peers safe both online and offline. They are supported by Miss Halsey and Mrs Curzon who have received staff training to support the children in their work.
We have worked towards and achieved our first badge: the wellbeing badge. For this badge, we have:
- created a lunchtime support group
- created a rota of peer buddies
- wrote our own child friendly anti-bullying policy
- planned and led a whole school ‘Feel Good Friday’
- planned some well-being days with animal handling
- promoted achievements in and out of school through achievement collective worship
- led lots of charity work
- and much more....
Take a look at the charity work we have led in our school:
We planned and organised 'Feel Good Friday' and created our own PowerPoint to lead the collective worship for the day in our school:
Test your knowledge of anti-bullying with this quiz:
The next badge we are working towards is the online safety badge.
To find out more about the programme visit: https://www.antibullyingpro.com/
For parent advice and resources visit: https://www.antibullyingpro.com/parentsguardians