- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2m apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
* Do not leave home if you or any of your household has symptoms
Onsite Education (Vulnerable children, children of key workers, EYFS, Year 1, Year 6):
"If staff or children become unwell on site with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, they should be sent home."
"...if you have symptoms of Coronavirus infection (COVID-19), stay at home and self-isolate with your family for 14 days.
"...if a child or staff member tests positive, the rest of their school group will be sent home and advised to self-isolate for 14 days."
ESSENTIAL WORKERS: (Please click here for Essential Workers advice)
For those who are now accessing onsite education, please be aware that the following precautions/measures must be taken:
- Clothes need to be worn which are fresh on - we recommend they are washed daily after returning home to minimise the spread of infection
- If you become unwell, you must contact school immediately and arrange the collection of your child
- Thorough hand washing to take place JUST BEFORE leaving home
- Children should line up, observing social distancing markers
- Only one parent should drop-off and collect. Please observe social distancing markers along the perimeter of the school wall
- No parent or visitor is permitted on the premises. Any conversations/queries should be made by telephone or email
- To avoid transmission, no book bags/home learning books/reading books should be sent to school. We will provide resources.
Whilst onsite, staff are following Government guidelines:
- Children are arriving and leaving in small numbers
- Class sizes are extremely low and the number of teaching staff is being kept as small as possible, whilst retaining a safe staff:pupil ratio
- We have assessed internal and external space, removed furniture and implemented the recommended social distancing measures
- Social distancing markers around school are in place
- All staff and pupils wash their hands regularly and are encouraged not to touch their face and to cough or sneeze into a tissue (then bin it) or if necessary, into their elbows. They are then instructed to wash their hands with sanitiser
- Hand sanitisers are located at the main entrance and entrances into classrooms
- Coronavirus posters are located around school
- Preventative measures are in place to avoid transmission of the virus in line with DfE and DCC guidance
- Desks and other surfaces are cleaned frequently. Site staff are following DCC cleaning procedures and risk assessments with special attention given to contact points
Please click links below: